The Texas Longhorns (14-5, 4-3 Big 12) visit the TCU Horned Frogs (13-3, 3-2 Big 12) in a matchup of Big 12 teams at Schollmaier Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. The Longhorns are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 120.5.
Texas vs. TCU Predictions
Texas vs. TCU Betting Odds
Texas vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Texas has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Longhorns’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 126.4 points scored. That’s 5.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Longhorns’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- TCU has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- TCU’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Horned Frogs games averaged 14.5 more points (135) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Horned Frogs are scoring 68 points per game compared to their 69.6 season average.
Texas vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Texas is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Longhorns have an ATS record of 8-9 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Texas have hit the over seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 69.3 points per game the Longhorns score are 8.6 more points than the Horned Frogs give up (60.7).
- When Texas totals more than 60.7 points, it is 8-7 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- TCU has covered the spread eight times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Horned Frogs have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving TCU have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 69.6 points per game, 14.7 more points than the 54.9 the Longhorns allow to opponents.
- TCU is 9-4-1 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it scores more than 54.9 points.
Texas vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Texas’ 18 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 120.5 points.
- This season, nine of TCU’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 120.5 points.
- The Longhorns average 69.3 points per game against the Horned Frogs’ 69.6, totaling 18.4 points over the game’s point total of 120.5.
- The 115.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.9 fewer than the 120.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Longhorns have seen a 132.1 over/under in their games this season, 11.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 16.1 points separates the average total points bet in Horned Frogs’ games (136.6 points) and this game’s over/under (120.5 points).
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 54.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Marcus Carr: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Andrew Jones: 10 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
- Tre Mitchell: 9.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Courtney Ramey: 9.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.7 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
- Emanuel Miller: 9.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 48.5 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 10 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Damion Baugh: 7.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Micah Peavy: 6.3 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.