The Air Force Falcons (9-8, 2-4 MWC) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the San Jose State Spartans (7-10, 0-5 MWC) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 125 points.
San Jose State vs. Air Force Predictions
San Jose State vs. Air Force Betting Odds
|San Jose State||-1.5||125 points|
San Jose State vs. Air Force Last 10 Games
- San Jose State covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 San Jose State games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Spartans games averaged 14.2 more points (139.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Spartans have a points-per-game average 2.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Air Force has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Air Force games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The Falcons’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 126.9 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Falcons’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 56.9, 2.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
San Jose State vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- San Jose State has registered a 15-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, San Jose State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances.
- The Spartans record 68.4 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 61.8 the Falcons give up.
- When San Jose State puts up more than 61.8 points, it is 9-1 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- Air Force has registered a 13-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 10-2.
- This year, five of Air Force’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Falcons score 12 fewer points per game (59.5) than the Spartans allow (71.5).
- Air Force is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 71.5 points.
San Jose State vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Jose State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 125-point total 13 times.
- Eight of Air Force’s games ended with a combined score over 125 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.9 points per game, 2.9 points more than the point total of 125 for this contest.
- The 133.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.3 more than the 125 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Spartans games is 139.2 points, 14.2 more than the over/under of 125 points for this contest.
- Falcons’ games have a total points bet of 126.4 points this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 49.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (17-for-34)
- Trey Anderson: 10.5 PTS, 50 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (29-for-61)
- Trey Smith: 9.5 PTS, 32.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (36-for-113)
- Shon Robinson: 7.9 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Tibet Gorener: 8.1 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- A.J. Walker: 15.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (34-for-86)
- Jake Heidbreder: 9.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Nikc Jackson: 6.1 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- Joseph Octave: 6.8 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.