A-10 opponents meet when the Rhode Island Rams (11-5, 3-2 A-10) host the Richmond Spiders (12-7, 3-3 A-10) at Thomas F. Ryan Center, tipping off at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. The Spiders are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
Rhode Island vs. Richmond Predictions
Rhode Island vs. Richmond Betting Odds
|Rhode Island||-2.5||135.5 points|
Rhode Island vs. Richmond Last 10 Games
- Rhode Island has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Rhode Island and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Rams’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 2.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rams are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Richmond has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Richmond’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Spiders games averaged 144.2 total points, 8.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Spiders’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 73.9, 0.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Rhode Island vs. Richmond Betting Trends
- Rhode Island has put together a record of 11-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 9-6.
- This season, seven of Rhode Island’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Rams record only 0.5 fewer points per game (70.3) than the Spiders give up (70.8).
- When Rhode Island totals more than 70.8 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Richmond has registered a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Spiders have an ATS record of 3-0.
- This year, Richmond’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Spiders’ 74.3 points per game are 11.4 more points than the 62.9 the Rams give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, Richmond is 8-9 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
Rhode Island vs. Richmond Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Rhode Island’s 17 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 135.5 points.
- This season, 14 of Richmond’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.6 points per game, 9.1 points more than the over/under of 135.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.7 points per game, 1.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Rams games is 137.3 points, 1.8 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.4 points separates the average total points bet in Spiders’ games (143.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (135.5 points).
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 12.3 PTS, 3.3 BLK, 62 FG%
- Jeremy Sheppard: 12.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Makhi Mitchell: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Antwan Walker: 8.3 PTS, 62.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (10-for-20)
- Ishmael Leggett: 8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.3 PTS, 6.2 AST, 3.4 STL, 39.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (44-for-127)
- Tyler Burton: 16.8 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.6 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (39-for-93)
- Grant Golden: 15.1 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.8 PTS, 57.4 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 7.2 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 34 3PT% (34-for-100)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.