The Ohio Bobcats (14-3, 5-1 MAC) are at home in MAC action against the Northern Illinois Huskies (5-10, 2-3 MAC) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are double-digit favorites by 17 points in the game. The point total is 136.5 for the matchup.
Ohio vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Ohio vs. Northern Illinois Betting Odds
Ohio vs. Northern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Ohio has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Ohio games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Bobcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143 points scored. That’s 6.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 0.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Northern Illinois has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Northern Illinois games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Huskies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.4 points scored. That’s 3.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 66.2, 3.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Ohio vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Ohio has put together a record of 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- Ohio’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Bobcats score 73.9 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 71.6 the Huskies allow.
- Ohio is 5-4 against the spread and 10-0 overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Northern Illinois has gone 15-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 17-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have an ATS record of 5-0.
- This season, Northern Illinois’ games have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances.
- The Huskies put up an average of 62.5 points per game, just 4.7 fewer points than the 67.2 the Bobcats give up.
- Northern Illinois is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
Ohio vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- Nine Ohio games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 136.5 points.
- In Northern Illinois’ 16 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 136.5.
- The total for the matchup of 136.5 is 0.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (73.9 points per game) and the Huskies (62.5 points per game).
- The 138.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.3 more than the 136.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Bobcats have seen a 143.8 over/under in their games this season, 7.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Huskies games have an over/under of 134.7 points this season, 1.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (24-for-56)
- Jason Carter: 14.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 45.9 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (13-for-53)
- Ben Vander Plas: 12.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Ben Roderick: 7.1 PTS, 32.2 FG%, 20.3 3PT% (14-for-69)
- Miles Brown: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Trendon Hankerson: 10.9 PTS, 2 STL, 38 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Keshawn Williams: 15.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (18-for-42)
- Kaleb Thornton: 8.6 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
- Anthony Crump: 5.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 5 PTS, 45.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.