The Northern Kentucky Norse (8-9, 4-4 Horizon) are at home in Horizon action against the Wright State Raiders (11-8, 8-2 Horizon) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Norse are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.5.
Northern Kentucky vs. Wright State Predictions
Northern Kentucky vs. Wright State Betting Odds
|Northern Kentucky||-1||145.5 points|
Northern Kentucky vs. Wright State Last 10 Games
- Northern Kentucky is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Northern Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Norse games averaged 137.1 total points, 8.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Norse’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Wright State covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Wright State games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Raiders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.7 points scored. That’s 1.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 80.2, 3.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Kentucky vs. Wright State Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky has covered the spread seven times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Norse are just 2-7 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Northern Kentucky have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Norse record five fewer points per game (68.8) than the Raiders give up (73.8).
- Northern Kentucky has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- Wright State has compiled a 10-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 5-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Wright State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Raiders’ 76.4 points per game are 8.8 more points than the 67.6 the Norse allow.
- Wright State is 6-9 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it scores more than 67.6 points.
Northern Kentucky vs. Wright State Over/Under Trends
- Northern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to exceed Tuesday’s over/under of 145.5 points three times this season.
- This season, 12 of Wright State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.2 points per game, 0.3 points fewer than the point total of 145.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.4 points per game, 4.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Norse have seen a 137.4 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Raiders’ games have a total points bet of 146.7 points this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 11.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- Marques Warrick: 13.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (33-for-108)
- Trevon Faulkner: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
- Adrian Nelson: 7.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 58.5 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 4.2 PTS, 61.4 FG%
Wright State Team Leaders
- Grant Basile: 17.9 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.7 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (18-for-76)
- Tanner Holden: 20.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Tim Finke: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (31-for-92)
- Trey Calvin: 14 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Keaton Norris: 2.9 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.