The Indiana State Sycamores (8-10, 1-5 MVC) are 6-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Missouri State Bears (15-6, 6-2 MVC) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Hulman Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Missouri State vs. Indiana State Predictions
Missouri State vs. Indiana State Betting Odds
|Missouri State||-6||145.5 points|
Missouri State vs. Indiana State Last 10 Games
- Missouri State is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Missouri State’s last 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged 5.5 fewer points (140) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Indiana State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Indiana State games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Sycamores games averaged 142.9 total points, 2.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Sycamores’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 69.1, 4.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Missouri State vs. Indiana State Betting Trends
- Missouri State has gone 14-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 7-6 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Missouri State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Bears put up 79.1 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 70.4 the Sycamores allow.
- When Missouri State scores more than 70.4 points, it is 10-6 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Indiana State has covered the spread 13 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Sycamores have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, 12 of Indiana State’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Sycamores put up an average of 73.3 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 67.5 the Bears allow to opponents.
- Indiana State has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Missouri State vs. Indiana State Over/Under Trends
- Missouri State and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s total of 145.5 points 11 times this season.
- This season, 12 games Indiana State played finished with a combined score over 145.5 points.
- The Bears average 79.1 points per game against the Sycamores’ 73.3, totaling 6.9 points over the matchup’s point total of 145.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.9 points per game, 7.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bears games is 3.1 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this contest.
- Sycamores games have an over/under of 141.3 points this season, 4.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 21.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.3 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (47-for-104)
- Gaige Prim: 13.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Donovan Clay: 8.4 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Ja’Monta Black: 10.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (57-for-138)
- Lu’Cye Patterson: 6.7 PTS, 50 FG%, 16 3PT% (4-for-25)
Indiana State Team Leaders
- Cameron Henry: 13.4 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Cooper Neese: 12.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (36-for-117)
- Micah Thomas: 11.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (31-for-92)
- Xavier Bledson: 9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Julian Larry: 5.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.7 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.