The Ball State Cardinals (7-10, 2-4 MAC) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Miami (OH) RedHawks (9-8, 3-3 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at John E. Worthen Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 152 points.
Miami (OH) vs. Ball State Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. Ball State Betting Odds
|Miami (OH)||-2.5||152 points|
Miami (OH) vs. Ball State Last 10 Games
- Miami (OH) has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami (OH) games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 RedHawks games averaged 7.3 fewer points (144.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the RedHawks are scoring 4.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Ball State covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Ball State games have gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 149.6 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cardinals have scored 3.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Miami (OH) vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has compiled a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The RedHawks are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Miami (OH) have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 78 points per game the RedHawks score are just 0.6 more points than the Cardinals allow (77.4).
- When Miami (OH) puts up more than 77.4 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Ball State is 14-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 10-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Ball State’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Cardinals put up an average of 73.8 points per game, just three more points than the 70.8 the RedHawks give up to opponents.
- Ball State is 4-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 70.8 points.
Miami (OH) vs. Ball State Over/Under Trends
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (152 points) five times this season.
- This season, nine of Ball State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 152 points.
- The RedHawks average 78 points per game against the Cardinals’ 73.8, amounting to 0.2 points under the game’s total of 152.
- These two teams surrender a combined 148.2 points per game, 3.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The RedHawks have seen a 144.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 148 points this season, four points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 16.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (37-for-109)
- Mekhi Lairy: 14.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
- Dalonte Brown: 13.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- Precious Ayah: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 6.8 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
Ball State Team Leaders
- Tyler Cochran: 12.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Payton Sparks: 12 PTS, 7.5 REB, 53.2 FG%
- Luke Bumbalough: 12.5 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (47-for-125)
- Miryne Thomas: 9.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Demarius Jacobs: 7.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.