The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (14-3, 5-1 MVC) are at home in MVC play against the Southern Illinois Salukis (10-9, 3-4 MVC) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Ramblers are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5.
Loyola Chicago vs. Southern Illinois Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Southern Illinois Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-12.5||127.5 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Southern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Ramblers games averaged 9.2 more points (136.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Ramblers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Southern Illinois is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Southern Illinois’ past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Salukis games averaged 2.8 more points (130.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Salukis have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their 65.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Southern Illinois Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago has covered the spread nine times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Ramblers are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- This season, Loyola Chicago’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 16 chances.
- The 77.4 points per game the Ramblers put up are 16.0 more points than the Salukis allow (61.4).
- When Loyola Chicago scores more than 61.4 points, it is 7-7 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
- Southern Illinois is 14-9-0 against the spread this year.
- Southern Illinois’ games have gone over the total eight times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Salukis put up just 1.9 more points per game (65.1) than the Ramblers give up to opponents (63.2).
- Southern Illinois is 7-3 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 63.2 points.
Loyola Chicago vs. Southern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Loyola Chicago’s 16 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 127.5 points.
- This season, 13 of Southern Illinois’ games have ended with a score higher than 127.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.5 points per game, 15 points more than the over/under of 127.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 124.6 points per game, 2.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Ramblers games is 138.4 points, 10.9 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates the average total points bet in Salukis’ games (130.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (127.5 points).
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (39-for-92)
- Braden Norris: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (37-for-80)
- Marquise Kennedy: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Aher Uguak: 9.1 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Ryan Schwieger: 10.7 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (26-for-67)
Southern Illinois Team Leaders
- Marcus Domask: 15.8 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (33-for-85)
- Lance Jones: 14.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.4 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (32-for-106)
- Ben Coupet Jr.: 10.7 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Steven Verplancken Jr.: 7.9 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (36-for-79)
- Dalton Banks: 4.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.