The Western Michigan Broncos (4-14, 0-7 MAC) visit the Kent State Golden Flashes (9-9, 4-4 MAC) after losing four road games in a row. The Golden Flashes are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. The point total in the matchup is 131.
Kent State vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Kent State vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
|Kent State||-12.5||131 points|
Kent State vs. Western Michigan Last 10 Games
- Kent State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Kent State’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Golden Flashes games averaged 138.5 total points, 7.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Golden Flashes are scoring 3.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Western Michigan covered the spread 10 times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 10 more points (141) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Broncos are scoring 63.2 points per game compared to their 65.9 season average.
Kent State vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Kent State has put together a record of 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Flashes are winless against the spread when they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more (0-3).
- This season, four of Kent State’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Golden Flashes put up 67.5 points per game, 10.4 fewer points than the 77.9 the Broncos allow.
- Western Michigan is 13-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 12.5 points or more so far this year, the Broncos went 7-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Western Michigan have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Broncos score an average of 65.9 points per game, only 3.5 more points than the 62.4 the Golden Flashes allow to opponents.
- Western Michigan is 5-3 against the spread and 4-7 overall when it scores more than 62.4 points.
Kent State vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Kent State’s 16 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 131 points.
- A total of 15 of Western Michigan’s games ended with a combined score higher than 131 points this season.
- The Golden Flashes average 67.5 points per game against the Broncos’ 65.9, totaling 2.4 points over the game’s point total of 131.
- The 140.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.3 more than the 131 over/under in this contest.
- The Golden Flashes have seen a 138.3 average over/under in their games this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Broncos’ games this season (141.9 points).
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 17.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (36-for-116)
- Malique Jacobs: 12 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.4 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Justyn Hamilton: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48.9 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 7.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Tervell Beck: 7.1 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 19.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (58-for-158)
- Markeese Hastings: 8.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 50.8 FG%
- Mack Smith: 8.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Titus Wright: 5.6 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Mileek McMillan: 5.7 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.