The Iona Gaels (16-3, 8-0 MAAC) will attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Siena Saints (6-7, 3-2 MAAC) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Hynes Athletic Center as big, 16.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Iona vs. Siena Predictions
Iona vs. Siena Betting Odds
Iona vs. Siena Last 10 Games
- Iona has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Iona’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Gaels’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 142.7 points scored. That’s 4.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Gaels’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Siena has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Siena games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Saints games averaged 5.2 fewer points (133.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Saints have a 68.4 points-per-game average, 3.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Iona vs. Siena Betting Trends
- Iona has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-5-0).
- This season, nine of Iona’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Gaels average 77.3 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 70.4 the Saints allow.
- Iona has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when putting up more than 70.4 points.
- Siena has covered the spread nine times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Saints are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Siena’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Saints’ 65.2 points per game are only 4.6 fewer points than the 69.8 the Gaels allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.8 points, Siena is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Iona vs. Siena Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Iona games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Six of Siena’s games finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 138.5 is four points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gaels (77.3 points per game) and the Saints (65.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 1.7 fewer points than the 140.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Gaels have seen a 142.9 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.7 points more than the average over/under in Saints’ games this season (133.8 points).
Iona Team Leaders
- Nelly Junior Joseph: 13.6 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.8 BLK, 52.6 FG%
- Tyson Jolly: 15 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (28-for-71)
- Dylan van Eyck: 9.2 PTS, 59.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Elijah Joiner: 11.1 PTS, 40 FG%, 23 3PT% (17-for-74)
- Quinn Slazinski: 9.3 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
Siena Team Leaders
- Anthony Gaines: 9.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Jackson Stormo: 10.1 PTS, 50 FG%
- Nick Hopkins: 8.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 47.8 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (26-for-59)
- Colby Rogers: 13.5 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (32-for-75)
- Jared Billups: 6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.