The New Mexico Lobos (7-12, 0-6 MWC) are underdogs (+5) as they attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (13-5, 3-2 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Dreamstyle Arena. The matchup has a point total of 139.
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Predictions
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
|Fresno State||-5||139 points|
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Last 10 Games
- Fresno State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Fresno State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 128.4 points scored. That’s 10.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New Mexico is 2-8 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 New Mexico games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Lobos games averaged 150.1 total points, 11.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Lobos are scoring 73.7 points per game compared to their 77.6 season average.
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Fresno State has compiled a 14-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Bulldogs are 5-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Fresno State have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 67 points per game the Bulldogs score are 11.8 fewer points than the Lobos give up (78.8).
- Fresno State has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 78.8 points.
- New Mexico has covered the spread in a game 14 times this year (14-3-1).
- The Lobos have an ATS record of 9-0 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, New Mexico’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 18 chances.
- The Lobos’ 77.6 points per game are 20.0 more points than the 57.6 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 57.6 points, New Mexico is 12-4-1 against the spread and 7-11 overall.
Fresno State vs. New Mexico Over/Under Trends
- Three Fresno State games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 139 points.
- There have been 15 New Mexico games that have finished with a combined score higher than 139 points this season.
- The Bulldogs average 67 points per game against the Lobos’ 77.6, totaling 5.6 points over the contest’s over/under of 139.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.4 points per game, 2.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 130.3 points, 8.7 fewer than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.9 points separates the average total points bet in Lobos’ games (148.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (139 points).
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 19.7 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 50 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Anthony Holland: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53.5 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (26-for-56)
- Isaiah Hill: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Jordan Campbell: 7.8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.9 PTS, 60.3 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 15.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.3 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (26-for-92)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 17.9 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (34-for-101)
- Javonte Johnson: 9.1 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 54 3PT% (34-for-63)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 7.2 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 44.7 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- KJ Jenkins: 10 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (39-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.