The No. 9 Duke Blue Devils (15-3, 5-2 ACC) host the Clemson Tigers (11-8, 3-5 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Cameron Indoor Stadium, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. The Tigers are 12.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
Duke vs. Clemson Predictions
Duke vs. Clemson Betting Odds
Duke vs. Clemson Last 10 Games
- Duke has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Duke’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 1.7 more points (147.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Blue Devils have a points-per-game average 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Clemson has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 10.8 fewer points (134.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Tigers have a 72.8 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Duke vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- Duke has covered the spread 11 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 12.5 points or more so far this season, the Blue Devils have gone 6-4-1 against the spread.
- Duke games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Blue Devils record 15.8 more points per game (82.6) than the Tigers allow (66.8).
- When Duke totals more than 66.8 points, it is 11-5-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- Clemson is 13-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, 10 of Clemson’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Tigers’ 73.2 points per game are 7.6 more points than the 65.6 the Blue Devils allow.
- Clemson has put together a 9-3 ATS record and a 10-3 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
Duke vs. Clemson Over/Under Trends
- This season, Duke and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 145.5 points eight times.
- In Clemson’s 18 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 145.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.8 points per game, 10.3 points more than the point total of 145.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 13.1 fewer points than the 132.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Blue Devils have seen a 147.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 134.3 points this season, 11.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.9 PTS, 8 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Wendell Moore: 15.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (26-for-63)
- Mark Williams: 9.9 PTS, 3.2 BLK, 67.8 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 11.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Jeremy Roach: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- David Collins: 11.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 53.8 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.7 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 41 3PT% (48-for-117)
- Nick Honor: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.3 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.