The Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (14-6, 5-2 CAA) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to continue a six-game home win streak when they host the Towson Tigers (14-6, 5-2 CAA) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
Delaware vs. Towson Predictions
Delaware vs. Towson Betting Odds
Delaware vs. Towson Last 10 Games
- Delaware is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Delaware and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.9 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Fightin’ Blue Hens are scoring 1.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Towson covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Towson’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 137.1 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 1.4 more points per contest compared to their 72.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Delaware vs. Towson Betting Trends
- Delaware is 11-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are 5-7 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Delaware’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens average 10.6 more points per game (76.0) than the Tigers allow (65.4).
- Delaware is 8-10 against the spread and 13-6 overall when scoring more than 65.4 points.
- Towson is 12-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Games involving Towson have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Tigers score an average of 72.8 points per game, just 1.5 more points than the 71.3 the Fightin’ Blue Hens give up to opponents.
- Towson is 11-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 71.3 points.
Delaware vs. Towson Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Delaware games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- There have been seven Towson games that have ended with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.8 points per game, 9.3 points more than the over/under of 139.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.8 fewer points than the 136.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have seen a 142.0 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.8 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (137.7 points).
Delaware Team Leaders
- Dylan Painter: 14.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 57.0 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (31-for-88)
- Kevin Anderson: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Andrew Carr: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Ryan Allen: 13.6 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (46-for-113)
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 14.4 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.8 STL, 45.7 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 13.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (40-for-104)
- Charles Thompson: 8.0 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 54.2 FG%
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (18-for-78)
- James Gibson: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (42-for-95)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.