The Fordham Rams (9-8, 2-3 A-10) are big, 13.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Dayton Flyers (12-7, 4-2 A-10) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at UD Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 125.5.
Dayton vs. Fordham Predictions
Dayton vs. Fordham Betting Odds
Dayton vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- Dayton is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Flyers games averaged 132.1 total points, 6.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Flyers are scoring 2.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Fordham covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Fordham games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 138.7 total points, 13.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rams have a 68.7 points-per-game average, 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Dayton vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- Dayton is 9-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Flyers have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, Dayton’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The 68.8 points per game the Flyers record are the same as the Rams give up.
- When Dayton puts up more than 68.9 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Fordham is 11-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point underdogs or more, the Rams have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, Fordham’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 18 chances.
- The Rams put up 9.3 more points per game (70.5) than the Flyers allow (61.2).
- Fordham is 10-5 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it scores more than 61.2 points.
Dayton vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (125.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 15 of Fordham’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 125.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.3 points per game, 13.8 points more than the total of 125.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.1 points per game, 4.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Flyers have seen a 133.6 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 12.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (137.6 points).
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 10.9 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 65.4 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 44.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Toumani Camara: 9.7 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Kobe Elvis: 7.8 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
- Elijah Weaver: 7.3 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 13 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.9 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Darius Quisenberry: 18.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (47-for-131)
- Antrell Charlton: 8.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Kyle Rose: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.