The Colorado State Rams (15-1, 5-1 MWC) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (9-7, 3-2 MWC) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Moby Arena as 7-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 153.5.
Colorado State vs. Nevada Predictions
Colorado State vs. Nevada Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-7||153.5 points|
Colorado State vs. Nevada Last 10 Games
- Colorado State covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The Rams and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 11.2 fewer points (142.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Rams have a points-per-game average 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Nevada is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Nevada games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Wolf Pack’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.8 points scored. That’s 6.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolf Pack’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 74.5, 1.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Colorado State vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Colorado State has covered the spread nine times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 7 points or more, the Rams are 5-5 against the spread.
- Colorado State’s games have gone over the total five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Rams record only 3.3 more points per game (78.6) than the Wolf Pack allow (75.3).
- When Colorado State totals more than 75.3 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Nevada has registered a 7-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This year, Nevada’s games have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances.
- The Wolf Pack put up an average of 76.3 points per game, 10.7 more points than the 65.6 the Rams give up.
- Nevada has put together a 4-9 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
Colorado State vs. Nevada Over/Under Trends
- Five Colorado State games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 153.5 points.
- Five of Nevada’s games finished with a combined score higher than 153.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.9 points per game, 1.4 points more than the over/under of 153.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 12.6 fewer points than the 140.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Rams have seen a 143 average over/under in their games this season, 10.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wolf Pack games have an over/under of 148.9 points this season, 4.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 18.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 57.9 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (21-for-47)
- Isaiah Stevens: 15.1 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- John Tonje: 10.6 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 47.9 3PT% (23-for-48)
- Dischon Thomas: 7.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.6 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 19.4 PTS, 6.5 AST, 44.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (31-for-81)
- Desmond Cambridge: 15.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (42-for-129)
- Warren Washington: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 60.4 FG%
- Will Baker: 11.6 PTS, 56 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (17-for-37)
- Kenan Blackshear: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.