The Charleston (SC) Cougars (9-8, 1-4 CAA) will look to break a three-game win streak when they host the William & Mary Tribe (4-15, 3-3 CAA) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at TD Arena as heavy, 13-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5 points.
Charleston (SC) vs. William & Mary Predictions
Charleston (SC) vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
|Charleston (SC)||-13||152.5 points|
Charleston (SC) vs. William & Mary Last 10 Games
- Charleston (SC) covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 1.9 fewer points (150.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- William & Mary covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- William & Mary and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Tribe games averaged 16.7 fewer points (135.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Tribe are scoring 67.6 points per game compared to their 65.7 season average.
Charleston (SC) vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Charleston (SC) has covered the spread 11 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- The Cougars have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- This season, Charleston (SC)’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 19 chances.
- The Cougars score only 3.3 more points per game (78.4) than the Tribe allow (75.1).
- Charleston (SC) has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall when scoring more than 75.1 points.
- William & Mary is 16-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tribe have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- William & Mary’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Tribe’s 65.7 points per game are 12.2 fewer points than the 77.9 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 77.9 points, William & Mary is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
Charleston (SC) vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- This season, Charleston (SC) games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 152.5-point over/under 12 times.
- This season, seven games William & Mary played finished with a combined score over 152.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.1 points per game, 8.4 points fewer than the total of 152.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 153 points per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cougars have seen a 151.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 15.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (152.5 points) and the average total points bet in Tribe’s games (137.1 points) this season.
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 10.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 39.4 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- John Meeks: 15.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (24-for-61)
- Reyne Smith: 12.5 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (50-for-133)
- Brenden Tucker: 10.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (26-for-60)
- Ben Burnham: 7.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (28-for-80)
- Ben Wight: 11.7 PTS, 62 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Julian Lewis: 6.7 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Brandon Carroll: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 36.4 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- Yuri Covington: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.