The Eastern Michigan Eagles (7-10, 2-4 MAC) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Bowling Green Falcons (10-9, 3-5 MAC) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Stroh Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 152.5 points.
Bowling Green vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Bowling Green vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Odds
|Bowling Green||-7||152.5 points|
Bowling Green vs. Eastern Michigan Last 10 Games
- Bowling Green is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Bowling Green’s last 10 outings saw nine go over the total.
- The Falcons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 153.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Falcons are scoring 0.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Eastern Michigan covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Eastern Michigan’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 10.3 fewer points (142.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 69.8 points per game compared to their 71.1 season average.
Bowling Green vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Bowling Green has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-7-0).
- The Falcons have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Bowling Green’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Falcons average 9.4 more points per game (82.9) than the Eagles allow (73.5).
- Bowling Green has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 9-5 record overall when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- Eastern Michigan has registered a 14-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles are 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Games involving Eastern Michigan have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Eagles’ 71.1 points per game are seven fewer points than the 78.1 the Falcons give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 78.1 points, Eastern Michigan is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Bowling Green vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Bowling Green and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (152.5 points) 11 times this season.
- Six of Eastern Michigan’s games ended with a combined score over 152.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 152.5 is 1.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Falcons (82.9 points per game) and the Eagles (71.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 151.6 points per game, 0.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Falcons have seen a 150.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.8 points more than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (142.7 points).
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 16.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 44.4 FG%, 38 3PT% (27-for-71)
- Joe Reece: 11.3 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Trey Diggs: 9.7 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (45-for-120)
- Myron Gordon: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Samari Curtis: 8.4 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- Noah Farrakhan: 16.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (25-for-60)
- James Scott: 13 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Bryce McBride: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Nathan Scott: 7 PTS, 44 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.