The Boise State Broncos (15-4, 6-0 MWC) will try to build on a 12-game win streak when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (15-2, 4-0 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 as 4.5-point favorites. The Cowboys have won six games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
Boise State vs. Wyoming Predictions
Boise State vs. Wyoming Betting Odds
|Boise State||-4.5||130.5 points|
Boise State vs. Wyoming Last 10 Games
- Boise State has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Boise State games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 1.4 more points (131.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Broncos are scoring one point more per game compared to their season average.
- Wyoming has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 10.4 more points (140.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Cowboys have scored three fewer points per contest compared to their 78.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Boise State vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- Boise State is 6-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Broncos are 5-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Boise State have hit the over four times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 67.8 points per game the Broncos record are only 2.2 more points than the Cowboys give up (65.6).
- Boise State is 5-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 65.6 points.
- Wyoming is 8-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Wyoming’s games have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances.
- The Cowboys score an average of 78.4 points per game, 20.5 more points than the 57.9 the Broncos give up.
- When it scores more than 57.9 points, Wyoming is 9-6-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
Boise State vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Boise State’s 17 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 130.5 points.
- This season, 13 of Wyoming’s games have ended with a score higher than 130.5 points.
- The Broncos average 67.8 points per game against the Cowboys’ 78.4, amounting to 15.7 points over the game’s point total of 130.5.
- The 123.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are seven fewer than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Broncos have seen a 133.1 average over/under in their games this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (140.9 points).
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
- Mladen Armus: 7.2 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46 FG%
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (36-for-94)
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.5 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (38-for-95)
- Tyson Degenhart: 9.2 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 16.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 51 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Graham Ike: 19.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 55.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Drake Jeffries: 11.4 PTS, 50 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (57-for-116)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.6 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Xavier Dusell: 9.4 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (36-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.