The No. 4 Baylor Bears (17-2, 5-2 Big 12) are at home in Big 12 play against the Kansas State Wildcats (10-8, 2-5 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bears are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 135 points.
Baylor vs. Kansas State Predictions
Baylor vs. Kansas State Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Kansas State Last 10 Games
- Baylor covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Baylor games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s three more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bears have a points-per-game average 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Kansas State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Kansas State’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 131.3 total points, 3.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 67.7 points per game compared to their 68.6 season average.
Baylor vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Baylor has put together a record of 11-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 5-4.
- Baylor’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 78.9 points per game the Bears record are 16.7 more points than the Wildcats allow (62.2).
- Baylor has a 10-5-1 record against the spread and a 16-0 record overall when scoring more than 62.2 points.
- Kansas State has covered the spread 10 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- Kansas State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Wildcats score an average of 68.6 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 59.8 the Bears allow to opponents.
- Kansas State is 10-6 against the spread and 10-6 overall when it scores more than 59.8 points.
Baylor vs. Kansas State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Baylor’s 19 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 135 points.
- Seven of Kansas State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 135 points this season.
- The Bears average 78.9 points per game against the Wildcats’ 68.6, totaling 12.5 points over the matchup’s total of 135.
- This matchup’s over/under is 13 fewer points than the 122 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bears games is 138.8 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 135 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (135 points) and the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (132.6 points) this season.
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 13.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Matthew Mayer: 9.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Adam Flagler: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Kendall Brown: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 64.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua: 7.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 65.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 10.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Markquis Nowell: 11.5 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.4 STL, 40.6 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (23-for-77)
- Nijel Pack: 15.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (51-for-121)
- Selton Miguel: 7.8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Ismael Massoud: 7.3 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.