The No. 3 Arizona Wildcats (16-1, 6-0 Pac-12) bring a five-game win streak into a road matchup with the No. 7 UCLA Bruins (14-2, 5-1 Pac-12), winners of three straight. The Bruins are underdogs by just 2 points in the contest, which tips at 11:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
Arizona vs. UCLA Predictions
Arizona vs. UCLA Betting Odds
Arizona vs. UCLA Last 10 Games
- Arizona has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Arizona’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 152.9 total points, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UCLA is 8-2 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 UCLA games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The Bruins’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.6 points scored. That’s 9.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Bruins have a 72.8 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Arizona vs. UCLA Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-5-1).
- The Wildcats are 10-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Arizona have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The 88.7 points per game the Wildcats average are 26.7 more points than the Bruins allow (62).
- Arizona is 11-5-1 against the spread and 16-1 overall when scoring more than 62 points.
- UCLA is 7-7-1 against the spread this year.
- The Bruins are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving UCLA have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Bruins put up an average of 74 points per game, 9.6 more points than the 64.4 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 64.4 points, UCLA is 6-5-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
Arizona vs. UCLA Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (152.5 points) nine times this season.
- In UCLA’s 15 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 152.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 162.7 points per game, 10.2 points more than the over/under of 152.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 26.1 fewer points than the 126.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 148.7 points, 3.8 fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 10 points more than the average over/under in Bruins’ games this season (142.5 points).
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 13.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 3.2 BLK, 64 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.5 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (39-for-99)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 56.9 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Dalen Terry: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.8 PTS, 5 AST, 40 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (43-for-119)
UCLA Team Leaders
- Johnny Juzang: 18.3 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
- Tyger Campbell: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.8 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (27-for-62)
- Jules Bernard: 13 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Myles Johnson: 4.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 64.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.