The Georgia Bulldogs (5-14, 0-6 SEC) are big, 14-point underdogs as they attempt to break an eight-game losing streak when they host the Alabama Crimson Tide (13-6, 4-3 SEC) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Stegeman Coliseum. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 160.5.
Alabama vs. Georgia Predictions
Alabama vs. Georgia Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Alabama is 1-9-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final score of the last 10 Alabama games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Crimson Tide’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 150.7 points scored. That’s 9.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Crimson Tide have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia is 0-10 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Georgia’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144 points scored. That’s 16.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 71.6, 1.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Alabama vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread seven times this season (7-12-0).
- In games they have played as 14-point favorites or more, the Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 1-4.
- Games involving Alabama have hit the over 13 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Crimson Tide score 5.5 more points per game (81.4) than the Bulldogs allow (75.9).
- When Alabama puts up more than 75.9 points, it is 6-7 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Georgia is 13-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 14 points or more, the Bulldogs are 3-0 against the spread.
- This year, 11 of Georgia’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Bulldogs score just 4.4 fewer points per game (69.9) than the Crimson Tide allow (74.3).
- Georgia has put together a 3-4 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
Alabama vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (160.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, five games Georgia played finished with a combined score over 160.5 points.
- The Crimson Tide average 81.4 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 69.9, totaling 9.2 points under the game’s point total of 160.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 150.2 points per game, 10.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Crimson Tide games is 152 points, 8.5 fewer than the over/under of 160.5 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 141.1 points this season, 19.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 16.9 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (57-for-158)
- Keon Ellis: 12 PTS, 2 STL, 43.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.8 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (26-for-107)
- JD Davison: 8.4 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Charles Bediako: 6.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 63.2 FG%
Georgia Team Leaders
- Braelen Bridges: 12.5 PTS, 61.7 FG%
- Aaron Cook: 9.2 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 37.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Kario Oquendo: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (14-for-64)
- Noah Baumann: 9 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (39-for-92)
- Christian Wright: 6.3 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.