The Winthrop Eagles (12-6, 5-0 Big South) are favored (-3.5) to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the High Point Panthers (7-11, 1-3 Big South) at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
Winthrop vs. High Point Predictions
Winthrop vs. High Point Betting Odds
Winthrop vs. High Point Last 10 Games
- Winthrop is 2-8-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall during its last 10 matchups.
- The final score of the last 10 Winthrop games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 144.7 total points, 9.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 5.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- High Point covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 High Point games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Panthers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 134.6 points scored. That’s 0.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 66.2 points per game compared to their 69.7 season average.
Winthrop vs. High Point Betting Trends
- Winthrop has covered the spread four times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of just 1-8.
- Winthrop games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 75.8 points per game the Eagles average are 5.3 more points than the Panthers give up (70.5).
- Winthrop is 4-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- High Point has put together a record of 9-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Panthers are 7-1 against the spread.
- High Point’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 69.7 points per game are just 1.8 fewer points than the 71.5 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.5 points, High Point is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Winthrop vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- Winthrop and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s over/under of 135.5 points 12 times this season.
- A total of 10 of High Point’s games ended with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.5 points per game, 10 points more than the total of 135.5 for this contest.
- The 142 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.5 more than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Eagles have seen a 145.2 average over/under in their games this season, 9.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (136.8 points).
Winthrop Team Leaders
- D.J. Burns: 16 PTS, 62.3 FG%
- Cory Hightower: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (26-for-61)
- Patrick Good: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (51-for-109)
- Michael Anumba: 7.9 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Drew Buggs: 4.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 13.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.6 BLK, 40.5 FG%, 33 3PT% (33-for-100)
- John-Michael Wright: 20.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- Jaden House: 11.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 48.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.6 PTS, 52.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.