The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (16-4, 6-3 ACC) are heavy, 11-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (8-9, 3-4 ACC) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 142.5.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-11||142.5 points|
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Wake Forest’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Demon Deacons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.6 points scored. That’s 3.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Demon Deacons are scoring 2.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Boston College is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Boston College and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 131.4 total points, 11.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 66.2 points per game compared to their 67.1 season average.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has covered the spread 12 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11-point favorites or more, the Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 5-2.
- Wake Forest games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The 79.3 points per game the Demon Deacons score are 13.6 more points than the Eagles allow (65.7).
- When Wake Forest puts up more than 65.7 points, it is 11-6 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- Boston College is 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Eagles score an average of 67.1 points per game, only 1.4 fewer points than the 68.5 the Demon Deacons give up.
- Boston College is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 68.5 points.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Monday’s total of 142.5 points 12 times this season.
- In Boston College’s 18 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 142.5.
- The Demon Deacons average 79.3 points per game against the Eagles’ 67.1, totaling 3.9 points over the contest’s over/under of 142.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 8.3 fewer points than the 134.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Demon Deacons games is 144.3 points, 1.8 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.5 points separates this game’s over/under (142.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (132 points) this season.
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 20.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 54.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Jake Laravia: 14.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 60.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Dallas Walton: 7.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Isaiah Mucius: 10 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (45-for-120)
- Daivien Williamson: 11.5 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 13.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (20-for-64)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 10.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 8.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 41.5 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Quinten Post: 8.5 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 50 3PT% (21-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.