ACC opponents meet when the Virginia Cavaliers (11-8, 5-4 ACC) host the Louisville Cardinals (11-8, 5-4 ACC) at John Paul Jones Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022. The Cardinals are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 122.5.
Virginia vs. Louisville Predictions
Virginia vs. Louisville Betting Odds
Virginia vs. Louisville Last 10 Games
- Virginia is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Virginia’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 0.6 more points (123.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Louisville is 5-5 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Louisville games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged 16.8 more points (139.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cardinals have a 69.6 points-per-game average, 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Virginia vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Virginia has put together a record of 7-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Cavaliers are 3-7 against the spread.
- Virginia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Cavaliers record 62.5 points per game, 5.3 fewer points than the 67.8 the Cardinals give up.
- Virginia is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Louisville has gone 7-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over eight times this year.
- The Cardinals’ 69.3 points per game are 9.6 more points than the 59.7 the Cavaliers allow.
- When it scores more than 59.7 points, Louisville is 6-10-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
Virginia vs. Louisville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Virginia and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 122.5 points eight times.
- There have been 15 Louisville games that have finished with a combined score higher than 122.5 points this season.
- The Cavaliers average 62.5 points per game against the Cardinals’ 69.3, totaling 9.3 points over the contest’s point total of 122.5.
- The 127.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are five more than the 122.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Cavaliers have seen a 124.2 over/under in their games this season, 1.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 17 points separates the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (139.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (122.5 points).
Virginia Team Leaders
- Reece Beekman: 8.3 PTS, 2.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Jayden Gardner: 13.9 PTS, 52 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Armaan Franklin: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (26-for-99)
- Kihei Clark: 8.9 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
- Kadin Shedrick: 6.3 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 58.7 FG%
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 10 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 48.2 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Jarrod West: 6.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.6 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (16-for-59)
- Noah Locke: 10.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (46-for-122)
- Dre Davis: 7.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Matt Cross: 6.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.