The Weber State Wildcats (13-5, 6-1 Big Sky) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (11-5, 5-1 Big Sky) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at America First Event Center as just 2-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET.
Southern Utah vs. Weber State Predictions
Southern Utah vs. Weber State Betting Odds
Southern Utah vs. Weber State Last 10 Games
- Southern Utah is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Southern Utah’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- During the last 10 games, the Thunderbirds are scoring 2.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Weber State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Weber State’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 74.8, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Southern Utah vs. Weber State Betting Trends
- Southern Utah has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-8-0).
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Thunderbirds have gone 3-7 against the spread.
- Southern Utah’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Thunderbirds put up 10.7 more points per game (79.4) than the Wildcats give up (68.7).
- When Southern Utah scores more than 68.7 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Weber State is 11-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Weber State have hit the over 12 times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Wildcats score an average of 77.1 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 72.9 the Thunderbirds allow to opponents.
- Weber State is 6-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it scores more than 72.9 points.
Southern Utah Team Leaders
- John Knight III: 15.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 56.6 FG%
- Maizen Fausett: 13.1 PTS, 8.9 REB, 48 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Tevian Jones: 14 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (29-for-108)
- Dre Marin: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- Harrison Butler: 7.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.8 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 55.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Koby McEwen: 17.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (39-for-109)
- Jamison Overton: 12.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 53.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (33-for-85)
- Zahir Porter: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.6 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (14-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.