The Delaware State Hornets (2-13, 0-2 MEAC) host the South Carolina State Bulldogs (9-10, 1-2 MEAC) after losing five straight home games. The Bulldogs are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.5.
South Carolina State vs. Delaware State Predictions
South Carolina State vs. Delaware State Betting Odds
|South Carolina State||-7.5||140.5 points|
South Carolina State vs. Delaware State Last 10 Games
- South Carolina State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- South Carolina State and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 148.3 total points, 7.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Delaware State is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 0-10 straight-up record in those contests.
- Delaware State’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 2.4 fewer points (138.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 54.2, 5.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
South Carolina State vs. Delaware State Betting Trends
- South Carolina State is 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- South Carolina State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs record only 0.4 more points per game (74.8) than the Hornets allow (74.4).
- South Carolina State has a 3-2-1 record against the spread and a 4-4 record overall when scoring more than 74.4 points.
- Delaware State has covered the spread in a game 12 times this year (12-0-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Hornets have gone 11-0 against the spread.
- This season, Delaware State’s games have hit the over four times out of 12 chances.
- The Hornets score an average of 60.1 points per game, 14.8 fewer points than the 74.9 the Bulldogs allow.
South Carolina State vs. Delaware State Over/Under Trends
- This season, South Carolina State games have hit the over on this game’s 140.5-point total seven times.
- In Delaware State’s 12 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 140.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 140.5 is 5.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (74.8 points per game) and the Hornets (60.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 149.3 points per game, 8.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 147.2 points, 6.7 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.1 points more than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (139.4 points).
South Carolina State Team Leaders
- Antonio Madlock: 12.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.9 FG%, 22 3PT% (11-for-50)
- Cam Jones: 11.2 PTS, 38 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Deaquan Williams: 7.6 PTS, 48.8 FG%
- Jemal Davis: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 39.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Edward Oliver-Hampton: 7.8 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
Delaware State Team Leaders
- Myles Carter: 14.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.8 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Dominik Fragala: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- D’Marco Baucum: 6.5 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Corey Perkins: 7.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Chris Yannick: 3.3 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 45.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.