The Santa Clara Broncos (11-7, 1-2 WCC) are at home in WCC action against the San Diego Toreros (11-8, 4-2 WCC) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Broncos are favored by 9 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
Santa Clara vs. San Diego Predictions
Santa Clara vs. San Diego Betting Odds
|Santa Clara||-9||143.5 points|
Santa Clara vs. San Diego Last 10 Games
- Santa Clara has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Santa Clara games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 142.8 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- San Diego is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- San Diego and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Toreros games averaged 134.8 total points, 8.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Toreros are scoring 69.8 points per game compared to their 68 season average.
Santa Clara vs. San Diego Betting Trends
- Santa Clara has put together a record of 9-8-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Broncos have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Santa Clara’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 76.6 points per game the Broncos average are 13.1 more points than the Toreros allow (63.5).
- Santa Clara is 8-5-1 against the spread and 11-4 overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- San Diego is 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Toreros are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Games involving San Diego have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Toreros’ 68 points per game are just 2.9 fewer points than the 70.9 the Broncos allow.
- When it scores more than 70.9 points, San Diego is 8-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
Santa Clara vs. San Diego Over/Under Trends
- Santa Clara and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s total of 143.5 points 10 times this season.
- There have been three San Diego games that have ended with a combined score over 143.5 points this season.
- The Broncos average 76.6 points per game against the Toreros’ 68, totaling 1.1 points over the game’s point total of 143.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.4 points per game, 9.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Broncos have seen a 142.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Toreros games have an over/under of 134.8 points this season, 8.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 18.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (24-for-60)
- Keshawn Justice: 14.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 44.7 FG%, 44 3PT% (48-for-109)
- Parker Braun: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- PJ Pipes: 10.8 PTS, 38 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
- Josip Vrankic: 11.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 52.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 14.2 PTS, 43 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- Terrell Brown: 7.6 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 49.2 FG%
- Wayne McKinney III: 6.2 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.1 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Yavuz Gultekin: 6.7 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.