The Prairie View A&M Panthers (4-13, 3-4 SWAC) are at home in SWAC action against the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (4-12, 3-3 SWAC) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Panthers are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The over/under is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
Prairie View A&M vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
Prairie View A&M vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
|Prairie View A&M||-6.5||136.5 points|
Prairie View A&M vs. Alabama A&M Last 10 Games
- Prairie View A&M covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Prairie View A&M’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Panthers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 147 points scored. That’s 10.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Alabama A&M covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 131.2 total points, 5.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 58.5 points-per-game average, 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Prairie View A&M vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- Prairie View A&M has covered the spread 14 times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Prairie View A&M’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 60.5 points per game the Panthers average are 8.4 fewer points than the Bulldogs give up (68.9).
- When Prairie View A&M puts up more than 68.9 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread 13 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have a perfect 10-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Alabama A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 58 points per game, 15.1 fewer points than the 73.1 the Panthers allow to opponents.
Prairie View A&M vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Prairie View A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 136.5 points 11 times.
- This season, five of Alabama A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 136.5 is 18 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (60.5 points per game) and the Bulldogs (58 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 142 points per game, 5.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Panthers have seen a 144 over/under in their games this season, 7.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 132.1 points this season, 4.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Prairie View A&M Team Leaders
- Jawaun Daniels: 13.2 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- William Douglas: 9.8 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Dewayne Cox: 7.2 PTS, 2.7 STL, 42.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Jeremiah Gambrell: 9.4 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (31-for-84)
- D’Rell Roberts: 10.9 PTS, 32.4 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 14.6 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 14.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 34.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (33-for-102)
- Dailin Smith: 7.4 PTS, 29.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (7-for-42)
- EJ Williams: 6.1 PTS, 46.3 FG%
- Cameron Tucker: 5.9 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.