The Portland State Vikings (4-11, 2-5 Big Sky) are favored (-8) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Idaho Vandals (4-14, 1-7 Big Sky) at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Viking Pavillion. The point total is set at 145.5 for the matchup.
Portland State vs. Idaho Predictions
Portland State vs. Idaho Betting Odds
|Portland State||-8||145.5 points|
Portland State vs. Idaho Last 10 Games
- Portland State covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Portland State games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Vikings’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.6 points scored. That’s 8.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Vikings are scoring 3.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Idaho covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Idaho and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Vandals games averaged 151.2 total points, 5.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Vandals’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 75.9, two points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Portland State vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Portland State is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Portland State’s games have gone over the total three times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Vikings average 13.6 fewer points per game (67.7) than the Vandals give up (81.3).
- Idaho has covered the spread in a matchup 15 times this season (15-1-0).
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Vandals have a perfect ATS record of 10-0.
- Games involving Idaho have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Vandals average 5.6 more points per game (73.9) than the Vikings allow their opponents to score (68.3).
- Idaho has put together a 7-4 ATS record and a 4-9 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
Portland State vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- Portland State and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s total of 145.5 points just twice this season.
- There have been 11 Idaho games that have finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 145.5 is 3.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Vikings (67.7 points per game) and the Vandals (73.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 149.6 points per game, 4.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Vikings games is 6.3 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 1.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Vandals’ games this season (146.6 points).
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 9.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 37 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (16-for-70)
- James Jean-Marie: 12.8 PTS, 9 REB, 51.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Michael Carter III: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 31.9 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Ezekiel Alley: 7.5 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Marlon Ruffin: 10.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
Idaho Team Leaders
- Mikey Dixon: 17.8 PTS, 44 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (33-for-76)
- Trevante Anderson: 12.2 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Rashad Smith: 9.9 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Tanner Christensen: 7.5 PTS, 50.5 FG%
- Philip Pepple Jr.: 4.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 50 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.