The Sacramento State Hornets (5-9, 1-6 Big Sky) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (6-11, 2-4 Big Sky) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome as only 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 133.5.
Northern Arizona vs. Sacramento State Predictions
Northern Arizona vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
|Northern Arizona||-2.5||133.5 points|
Northern Arizona vs. Sacramento State Last 10 Games
- Northern Arizona is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Lumberjacks games averaged 4.9 more points (138.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lumberjacks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is seven points lower than their season-long average.
- Sacramento State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Sacramento State games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Hornets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 6.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Hornets have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Northern Arizona vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- Northern Arizona has compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lumberjacks have not covered the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Northern Arizona have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Lumberjacks put up only 0.7 fewer points per game (69.3) than the Hornets give up (70).
- Northern Arizona has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 70 points.
- Sacramento State has covered the spread nine times this season (9-3-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 8-2.
- This season, five of Sacramento State’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Hornets’ 65.4 points per game are 7.3 fewer points than the 72.7 the Lumberjacks give up.
- Sacramento State has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 72.7 points.
Northern Arizona vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Trends
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been seven Sacramento State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The Lumberjacks average 69.3 points per game against the Hornets’ 65.4, amounting to 1.2 points over the game’s over/under of 133.5.
- This game’s total is 9.2 fewer points than the 142.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Lumberjacks games is 138.7 points, 5.2 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.6 points separates the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (139.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Jalen Cole: 18.5 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (54-for-130)
- Carson Towt: 8.2 PTS, 9.6 REB, 42.7 FG%
- Nik Mains: 12.4 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 44 3PT% (40-for-91)
- Ezekiel Richards: 5.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.1 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.5 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.1 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Zach Chappell: 12.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Cameron Wilbon: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Jonathan Komagum: 4.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 42.9 FG%
- William FitzPatrick: 7.7 PTS, 34 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.