The Northeastern Huskies (6-12, 0-7 CAA) will look to stop an eight-game losing streak when they host the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (11-5, 5-0 CAA) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Matthews Arena as only 3-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Northeastern vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Northeastern vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
Northeastern vs. UNC Wilmington Last 10 Games
- Northeastern covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Northeastern and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Huskies have scored 3.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UNC Wilmington is 7-3 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Seahawks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 69.4, 0.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Northeastern vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Northeastern has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-8-0).
- The Huskies are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Northeastern games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Huskies score just 2.8 fewer points per game (64.9) than the Seahawks give up (67.7).
- When Northeastern scores more than 67.7 points, it is 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- UNC Wilmington has gone 8-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 7-1-1.
- This year, UNC Wilmington’s games have hit the over six times out of 13 chances.
- The Seahawks score an average of 69.3 points per game, just one fewer point than the 70.3 the Huskies allow.
- UNC Wilmington is 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
Northeastern Team Leaders
- Chris Doherty: 10.1 PTS, 8.7 REB, 56.9 FG%
- Nikola Djogo: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
- Jahmyl Telfort: 13.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 28 3PT% (21-for-75)
- Shaquille Walters: 12.6 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
- Jason Strong: 5.6 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 13.7 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Mike Okauru: 11.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Shykeim Phillips: 11.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (8-for-14)
- Trazarien White: 7.9 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- James Baker: 6.3 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.