The Murray State Racers (17-2, 7-0 OVC) are heavy, 17.5-point favorites as they try to extend a seven-game win streak when they host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (5-12, 2-2 OVC) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at CFSB Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Murray State vs. Tennessee Tech Predictions
Murray State vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Odds
Murray State vs. Tennessee Tech Last 10 Games
- Murray State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Murray State games has gone over the set total five times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Racers have scored 4.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee Tech is 2-8 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Tennessee Tech’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Golden Eagles’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71, 3.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Murray State vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Trends
- Murray State is 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 17.5 points or more, the Racers have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Murray State’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The 82.6 points per game the Racers put up are 8.5 more points than the Golden Eagles allow (74.1).
- When Murray State puts up more than 74.1 points, it is 7-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- Tennessee Tech has put together a record of 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 17.5 points or more, the Golden Eagles have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee Tech’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Golden Eagles’ 74.3 points per game are 10.9 more points than the 63.4 the Racers give up.
- Tennessee Tech is 7-4 against the spread and 5-8 overall when it scores more than 63.4 points.
Murray State Team Leaders
- Tevin Brown: 17.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.8 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (64-for-157)
- K.J. Williams: 16.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 51.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Justice Hill: 13.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (41-for-97)
- Trae Hannibal: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Damiree Burns: 6.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 62.8 FG%
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 11.6 PTS, 2.1 STL, 34 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (24-for-91)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.7 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (31-for-70)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 45.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Kenny White Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (17-for-35)
- Amadou Sylla: 6 PTS, 62.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.