The Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (5-8, 0-2 MEAC) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the North Carolina Central Eagles (7-9, 1-0 MEAC) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Hytche Athletic Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 130.5.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. North Carolina Central Predictions
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. North Carolina Central Betting Odds
|Maryland-Eastern Shore||-1.5||130.5 points|
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. North Carolina Central Last 10 Games
- Maryland-Eastern Shore is 2-8 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 132.4 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 6.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- North Carolina Central is 3-7 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- North Carolina Central and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 9.9 more points (140.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Eagles have a 64.8 points-per-game average, 7.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. North Carolina Central Betting Trends
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has covered the spread nine times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks are winless against the spread when they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, four of Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Hawks put up 68.8 points per game, just one more point than the 67.8 the Eagles give up.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- North Carolina Central is 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 9-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- North Carolina Central games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Eagles put up an average of 72.7 points per game, seven more points than the 65.7 the Hawks give up.
- North Carolina Central has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 7-4 overall record in games it scores more than 65.7 points.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. North Carolina Central Over/Under Trends
- This season, Maryland-Eastern Shore games have gone over this matchup’s 130.5-point over/under five times.
- This season, eight of North Carolina Central’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 130.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 130.5 is 11 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hawks (68.8 points per game) and the Eagles (72.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is three fewer points than the 133.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Hawks games is 132.4 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (140.1 points).
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.4 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 7.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Dom London: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Zion Styles: 11.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Kevon Voyles: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Randy Miller Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Justin Wright: 9.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 52.3 FG%, 52.9 3PT% (9-for-17)
- Eric Boone: 7.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 33.7 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Kris Monroe: 9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Dontavius King: 8.9 PTS, 53.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.