The Longwood Lancers (12-5, 4-0 Big South) are favored (-7.5) to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Hampton Pirates (5-10, 1-3 Big South) at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Hampton Convocation Center. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5.
Longwood vs. Hampton Predictions
Longwood vs. Hampton Betting Odds
Longwood vs. Hampton Last 10 Games
- Longwood is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Longwood and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Lancers games averaged 134.7 total points, 5.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Lancers have a points-per-game average 6.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Hampton is 3-7 overall and 8-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Pirates games has gone over the set total two times.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 136.3 total points, 6.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 58.2 points per game compared to their 61.6 season average.
Longwood vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- Longwood has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-2-0).
- The Lancers are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Longwood’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The 78.5 points per game the Lancers record are 13.4 more points than the Pirates allow (65.1).
- Longwood has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when putting up more than 65.1 points.
- Hampton is 13-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates are a perfect 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Hampton’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Pirates score an average of 61.6 points per game, just 2.8 fewer points than the 64.4 the Lancers give up.
- When it scores more than 64.4 points, Hampton is 2-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Longwood vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- Longwood and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under (129.5 points) nine times this season.
- In Hampton’s 15 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 129.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 10.6 points more than the total of 129.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under equals the 129.5 average points per game these two teams have combined to allow this year.
- On average, the Lancers have seen a 135.3 over/under in their games this season, 5.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Pirates’ games have a total points bet of 136.9 points this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- Justin Hill: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- DeShaun Wade: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 10.6 PTS, 58.9 FG%
- Jordan Perkins: 5.6 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
Hampton Team Leaders
- Najee Garvin: 15.5 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
- Russell Dean: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.6 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Deangelo Epps: 6.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Dajour Dickens: 4.1 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 52.4 FG%
- Raymond Bethea Jr.: 5.7 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.