The Lafayette Leopards (4-11, 1-3 Patriot) are only 1.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the American Eagles (5-12, 1-4 Patriot) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Bender Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
Lafayette vs. American Predictions
Lafayette vs. American Betting Odds
Lafayette vs. American Last 10 Games
- Lafayette covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The Leopards and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The last 10 Leopards games averaged 142.1 total points, 6.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Leopards have a points-per-game average 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- American has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 American games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 1.3 more points (136.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 2.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 64.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Lafayette vs. American Betting Trends
- Lafayette is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Leopards are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Lafayette have hit the over three times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Leopards record 8.2 fewer points per game (67.6) than the Eagles give up (75.8).
- American has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-5-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Eagles are 10-3 against the spread.
- This season, nine of American’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles’ 64.9 points per game are 9.7 fewer points than the 74.6 the Leopards allow to opponents.
- American is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it scores more than 74.6 points.
Lafayette vs. American Over/Under Trends
- Six Lafayette games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- This season, 12 games American played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- The Leopards average 67.6 points per game against the Eagles’ 64.9, amounting to three points under the matchup’s total of 135.5.
- The 150.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 14.9 more than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Leopards have seen a 143.1 over/under in their games this season, 7.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (136.7 points).
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 12.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Tyrone Perry: 12.3 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (37-for-97)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.9 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (21-for-78)
- CJ Fulton: 7.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 42 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10.3 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
American Team Leaders
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.2 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Matt Rogers: 9.6 PTS, 66 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Connor Nelson: 7.9 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.