The Kennesaw State Owls (8-9, 3-1 ASUN) are favored (by 3.5 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Jacksonville Dolphins (11-6, 3-2 ASUN) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 126.5.
Kennesaw State vs. Jacksonville Predictions
Kennesaw State vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
|Kennesaw State||-3.5||126.5 points|
Kennesaw State vs. Jacksonville Last 10 Games
- Kennesaw State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Kennesaw State’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 144.4 total points, 17.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Owls have a points-per-game average 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Jacksonville covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Dolphins games averaged 0.5 more points (127) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Dolphins have a 65.2 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kennesaw State vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- Kennesaw State has compiled a 12-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Kennesaw State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 77.1 points per game the Owls average are 19.4 more points than the Dolphins give up (57.7).
- When Kennesaw State scores more than 57.7 points, it is 9-6 against the spread and 8-8 overall.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread 11 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Dolphins have an ATS record of 6-0.
- Games involving Jacksonville have hit the over five times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Dolphins score just 2.5 fewer points per game (66.4) than the Owls give up to opponents (68.9).
- When it scores more than 68.9 points, Jacksonville is 3-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Kennesaw State vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 126.5 points 13 times.
- In Jacksonville’s 14 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 126.5.
- The total for the game of 126.5 is 17 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Owls (77.1 points per game) and the Dolphins (66.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 0.1 fewer points than the 126.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Owls have seen a 144.6 over/under in their games this season, 18.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Dolphins’ games have a total points bet of 129.5 points this season, three points more than the over/under for this game.
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
- Terrell Burden: 11.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.8 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Spencer Rodgers: 10.3 PTS, 37 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Demond Robinson: 8.2 PTS, 56.4 FG%
- Brandon Stroud: 6 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Jordan Davis: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Kevion Nolan: 13.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 37.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- Mike Marsh: 8.4 PTS, 56.1 FG%
- Osayi Osifo: 8.8 PTS, 67.5 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 6.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.