Take a look at Jerick McKinnon’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on CBS. McKinnon and the Kansas City Chiefs head into a showdown with the Buffalo Bills at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
McKinnon Rushing Insights
- McKinnon collects 3.6 rushing yards per game this season, 26.9 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- So far this season, McKinnon has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (30.5 yards) one time.
- McKinnon’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 15.5 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 11.9 yards.
- So far this season, McKinnon has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in four opportunities.
- McKinnon has not scored a rushing TD through 18 games.
McKinnon Receiving Insights
- McKinnon records 6.3 receiving yards per game, 16.2 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- McKinnon has recorded more than 22.5 receiving yards in three of 18 games this season.
- McKinnon’s average of 6.3 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 11.3.
- McKinnon has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his opportunities (twice in four games).
- In two of 18 games this season, McKinnon has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The Bills yield 109.8 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 14th-ranked run defense this season.
- The Bills’ defense is ranked 26th in the league with 19 rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.