The Howard Bison (7-8, 1-1 MEAC) visit the Coppin State Eagles (3-15, 2-1 MEAC) in a matchup of MEAC teams at Physical Education Complex, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022. The Bison are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5.
Howard vs. Coppin State Predictions
Howard vs. Coppin State Betting Odds
Howard vs. Coppin State Last 10 Games
- Howard has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Howard and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bison’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 147 points scored. That’s 8.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bison have scored 4.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Coppin State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Coppin State games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 6.2 fewer points (149.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 73.6 points per game compared to their 67.2 season average.
Howard vs. Coppin State Betting Trends
- Howard has covered the spread 12 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Bison have gone 5-2 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Howard’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Bison average 79.2 points per game, just 1.3 more points than the 77.9 the Eagles give up.
- Howard is 5-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 77.9 points.
- Coppin State has gone 15-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 15-4.
- This season, Coppin State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 19 chances.
- The Eagles’ 67.2 points per game are only 4.3 fewer points than the 71.5 the Bison allow to opponents.
- Coppin State has put together a 5-3-1 ATS record and a 2-6 overall record in games it scores more than 71.5 points.
Howard vs. Coppin State Over/Under Trends
- Howard and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 155.5 points five times this season.
- Five of Coppin State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 155.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.4 points per game, 9.1 points fewer than the total of 155.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.1 fewer points than the 149.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bison games is 147.4 points, 8.1 fewer than the over/under of 155.5 points for this contest.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 147.1 points this season, 8.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Howard Team Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins: 12.9 PTS, 6.1 AST, 2.4 STL, 40.5 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- William Settle: 14.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 51.6 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Randy Brumant: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 69.6 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Kyle Foster: 13.4 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 48.4 3PT% (46-for-95)
- Tai Bibbs: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
Coppin State Team Leaders
- Nendah Tarke: 12.8 PTS, 2.8 STL, 42.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Tyree Corbett: 14.3 PTS, 8.9 REB, 46 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Jesse Zarzuela: 14.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (31-for-111)
- Kyle Cardaci: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 29.4 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (28-for-102)
- Mike Hood: 6.4 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (18-for-60)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.