The Hartford Hawks (3-11, 1-1 America East) visit the Binghamton Bearcats (7-8, 4-2 America East) in a matchup of America East teams at Binghamton University Events Center, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022. The Hawks are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Hartford vs. Binghamton Predictions
Hartford vs. Binghamton Betting Odds
Hartford vs. Binghamton Last 10 Games
- Hartford covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Hartford games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.2 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Binghamton has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Binghamton games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bearcats games averaged 136.7 total points, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bearcats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 68.3, 2.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Hartford vs. Binghamton Betting Trends
- Hartford is 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, nine of Hartford’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Hawks record 68.9 points per game, just 0.9 more points than the 68 the Bearcats give up.
- Hartford is 4-3 against the spread and 2-5 overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Binghamton has covered the spread six times this season (6-5-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Bearcats have an ATS record of 5-3.
- Games involving Binghamton have hit the over six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Bearcats put up an average of 71 points per game, just 3.9 fewer points than the 74.9 the Hawks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 74.9 points, Binghamton is 1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Hartford vs. Binghamton Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Hartford’s 15 games have gone over Monday’s total of 140.5 points.
- This season, five games Binghamton played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.9 points per game, 0.6 points fewer than the total of 140.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.9 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hawks games is 2.5 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 3.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bearcats’ games (136.6 points) this season.
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Austin Williams: 16 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Hunter Marks: 12.8 PTS, 56.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- David Shriver: 8.8 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
- DJ Mitchell: 8.4 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (26-for-65)
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 12.2 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Christian Hinckson: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.6 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (15-for-34)
- Tyler Bertram: 10.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- John McGriff: 10.5 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Ogheneyole Akuwovo: 6.3 PTS, 54.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.