The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (4-16, 2-5 SWAC) visit the Grambling Tigers (7-12, 4-2 SWAC) after losing 13 straight road games. The Tigers are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022. The over/under is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
Grambling vs. UAPB Predictions
Grambling vs. UAPB Betting Odds
Grambling vs. UAPB Last 10 Games
- Grambling covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Grambling games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Tigers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.7 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 1.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UAPB is 2-8 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- UAPB’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Golden Lions’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 3.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Golden Lions have scored 3.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 63 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grambling vs. UAPB Betting Trends
- Grambling is 13-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Grambling have hit the over eight times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Tigers average 18.4 fewer points per game (60.6) than the Golden Lions allow (79).
- UAPB has covered the spread 17 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Lions are a perfect 14-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This year, UAPB’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances.
- The Golden Lions score an average of 63 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the 69.3 the Tigers give up.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, UAPB is 5-1 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
Grambling vs. UAPB Over/Under Trends
- This season, Grambling games have gone over this game’s 140.5-point over/under six times.
- This season, nine games UAPB played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The Tigers average 60.6 points per game against the Golden Lions’ 63, amounting to 16.9 points under the matchup’s total of 140.5.
- The 148.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.8 more than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 1.3 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- Golden Lions games have an over/under of 139.5 points this season, one point fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Grambling Team Leaders
- Tra’Michael Moton: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- A.J. Taylor: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Cameron Christon: 11.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Prince Moss: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Danya Kingsby: 9.1 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
UAPB Team Leaders
- Brandon Brown: 10.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Shawn Williams: 14.7 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (47-for-138)
- Kylen Milton: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.9 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (29-for-97)
- Trey Sampson: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 38.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (8-for-40)
- Dequan Morris: 13.2 PTS, 2 STL, 50 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.