The George Mason Patriots (8-7, 1-1 A-10) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (8-9, 2-4 A-10) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at EagleBank Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
George Mason vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Predictions
George Mason vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Odds
George Mason vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Last 10 Games
- George Mason is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 George Mason games has exceeded the set total six times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Patriots have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Saint Joseph’s (PA) games have gone over the set total three times.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 69.3, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
George Mason vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Trends
- George Mason has covered the spread 10 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Patriots have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- George Mason’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 71.1 points per game the Patriots score are just 0.7 more points than the Hawks allow (70.4).
- When George Mason scores more than 70.4 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-6-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Hawks went 5-1 against the spread.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Hawks put up only 4.3 more points per game (70.1) than the Patriots give up to opponents (65.8).
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has put together an 8-4 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 16.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.6 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (37-for-103)
- Davonte Gaines: 10.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 54.2 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (22-for-45)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (40-for-97)
- Xavier Johnson: 5.4 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 15.1 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 39.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (38-for-107)
- Taylor Funk: 14.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (50-for-121)
- Ejike Obinna: 12.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 59.6 FG%
- Charlie Brown: 7.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (17-for-61)
- Erik Reynolds II: 9.2 PTS, 39 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.