The Ole Miss Rebels (9-9, 1-5 SEC) are 6-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Florida Gators (12-6, 3-3 SEC) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at The Pavilion at Ole Miss. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Florida vs. Ole Miss Predictions
Florida vs. Ole Miss Betting Odds
Florida vs. Ole Miss Last 10 Games
- Florida has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Florida and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Gators’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Ole Miss has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Ole Miss’ last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rebels have a 63.6 points-per-game average, 4.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Florida vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Florida is 10-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Gators went 6-3 against the spread.
- This season, Florida’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The 72.3 points per game the Gators average are 5.5 more points than the Rebels allow (66.8).
- Florida has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 10-4 record overall when putting up more than 66.8 points.
- Ole Miss is 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Rebels have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Ole Miss’ games have gone over the total eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Rebels’ 67.9 points per game are 5.2 more points than the 62.7 the Gators give up to opponents.
- Ole Miss has put together a 5-5 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 62.7 points.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 13.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 2.4 BLK, 53.6 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 58.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Tyree Appleby: 9.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Myreon Jones: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.4 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (31-for-101)
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Nysier Brooks: 9.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.3 BLK, 60.2 FG%
- Jarkel Joiner: 11.8 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Luis Rodriguez: 6.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 33.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Matthew Murrell: 9.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (30-for-75)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 9.1 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.