The Florida A&M Rattlers (6-11, 4-2 SWAC) and the Jackson State Tigers (4-13, 2-4 SWAC) take the floor at Al Lawson Center on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The game has no set line. The over/under for the matchup is set at 121.5.
Florida A&M vs. Jackson State Predictions
Florida A&M vs. Jackson State Betting Odds
Florida A&M vs. Jackson State Last 10 Games
- Florida A&M is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Florida A&M’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Rattlers games averaged 13.6 more points (135.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Rattlers have a points-per-game average 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Jackson State is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Tigers games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 5.8 more points (127.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 57.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Florida A&M vs. Jackson State Betting Trends
- Florida A&M has put together a record of 13-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida A&M’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Rattlers record 65.1 points per game, only 1.5 fewer points than the 66.6 the Tigers give up.
- Florida A&M is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- Jackson State is 12-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Jackson State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Tigers put up an average of 57.6 points per game, 13.0 fewer points than the 70.6 the Rattlers allow to opponents.
- Jackson State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it scores more than 70.6 points.
Florida A&M vs. Jackson State Over/Under Trends
- Florida A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (121.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, nine of Jackson State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 121.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 122.7 points per game, 1.2 points more than the over/under of 121.5 for this game.
- The 137.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 15.7 more than the 121.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Rattlers have seen a 134.1 over/under in their games this season, 12.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (130.4 points).
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 20.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 48 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Bryce Moragne: 9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.7 STL, 49 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.4 PTS, 47.5 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 6.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 28.3 FG%, 20.3 3PT% (12-for-59)
- Keith Littles: 5.9 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
Jackson State Team Leaders
- Jayveous McKinnis: 12.2 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.4 STL, 3.1 BLK, 55.3 FG%
- Terence Lewis II: 5.9 PTS, 51.9 FG%
- Ken Evans: 5.2 PTS, 33 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Jonas James: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 32.6 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (10-for-47)
- Chance Moore: 7.8 PTS, 30.5 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.