The Idaho State Bengals (3-14, 1-7 Big Sky) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Washington Eagles (10-8, 4-3 Big Sky) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Holt Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
Eastern Washington vs. Idaho State Predictions
Eastern Washington vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
|Eastern Washington||-5.5||140.5 points|
Eastern Washington vs. Idaho State Last 10 Games
- Eastern Washington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Eastern Washington games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 148.3 total points, 7.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Idaho State is 1-9 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Idaho State games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Bengals’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131 points scored. That’s 9.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bengals have a 58.7 points-per-game average, three points below their season-long scoring average.
Eastern Washington vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Eastern Washington is 13-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Eastern Washington’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 77.5 points per game the Eagles average are 5.9 more points than the Bengals allow (71.6).
- Eastern Washington is 7-5 against the spread and 8-6 overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Idaho State has put together a record of 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have a perfect 8-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Idaho State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The Bengals’ 61.7 points per game are 12.8 fewer points than the 74.5 the Eagles give up.
Eastern Washington vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Washington and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s total of 140.5 points 10 times this season.
- In Idaho State’s 15 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 140.5.
- The Eagles average 77.5 points per game against the Bengals’ 61.7, amounting to 1.3 points under the matchup’s over/under of 140.5.
- This game’s point total is 5.6 fewer points than the 146.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 148.4 points, 7.9 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bengals’ games (131.2 points) this season.
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 14.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 24 3PT% (12-for-50)
- Steele Venters: 17.9 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (49-for-103)
- Linton Acliese: 15.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 50 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Angelo Allegri: 10.8 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (39-for-107)
- Ethan Price: 9.6 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 10.9 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Austin Smellie: 7.8 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Brayden Parker: 7.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Malik Porter: 5.9 PTS, 51.2 FG%
- Robert Ford III: 10.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.