The Colgate Raiders (7-10, 3-1 Patriot) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (12-7, 6-2 Patriot) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Cotterell Court as big, 11.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
Colgate vs. Loyola (MD) Predictions
Colgate vs. Loyola (MD) Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Loyola (MD) Last 10 Games
- Colgate has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Colgate and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 4.9 more points (143.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Raiders have a points-per-game average three points below their season-long scoring average.
- Loyola (MD) is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Loyola (MD) games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Greyhounds games averaged 133.7 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Greyhounds have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Colgate vs. Loyola (MD) Betting Trends
- Colgate has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-8-1).
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Colgate have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Raiders record 8.2 more points per game (74.8) than the Greyhounds give up (66.6).
- Colgate is 6-6 against the spread and 6-7 overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- Loyola (MD) has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-7-1).
- The Greyhounds have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Loyola (MD)’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Greyhounds’ 68.9 points per game are just 1.6 fewer points than the 70.5 the Raiders allow.
- Loyola (MD) has put together a 3-5-1 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.5 points.
Colgate vs. Loyola (MD) Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Colgate’s 15 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- This season, 10 games Loyola (MD) played finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 138.5 is 5.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Raiders (74.8 points per game) and the Greyhounds (68.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 1.4 fewer points than the 137.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Raiders have seen a 145.4 over/under in their games this season, 6.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates the average total points bet in Greyhounds’ games (138.9 points) and this game’s over/under (138.5 points).
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (33-for-102)
- Jack Ferguson: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (45-for-118)
- Nelly Cummings: 16.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (37-for-85)
- Ryan Moffatt: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (26-for-62)
- Keegan Records: 8.9 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 59.6 FG%
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 19.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- Jaylin Andrews: 14.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (30-for-99)
- Kenny Jones: 8.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 37.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Golden Dike: 4.7 PTS, 62 FG%
- Veljko Ilic: 5.8 PTS, 61.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.