The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (15-4, 5-3 ACC) host the North Carolina Tar Heels (12-5, 4-2 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The Demon Deacons are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 150.
Wake Forest vs. North Carolina Predictions
Wake Forest vs. North Carolina Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-1.5||150 points|
Wake Forest vs. North Carolina Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wake Forest games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The Demon Deacons’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.2 points scored. That’s 4.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Demon Deacons’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- North Carolina has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- North Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Tar Heels games averaged 4.1 fewer points (145.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tar Heels have a 75.5 points-per-game average, 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wake Forest vs. North Carolina Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-8-0).
- The Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 8-5 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Wake Forest have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Demon Deacons put up 78.3 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 71.1 the Tar Heels give up.
- Wake Forest is 9-6 against the spread and 14-1 overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- North Carolina has gone 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tar Heels are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of North Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Tar Heels put up 9.9 more points per game (78.0) than the Demon Deacons give up (68.1).
- When it scores more than 68.1 points, North Carolina is 7-8 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
Wake Forest vs. North Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (150 points) nine times this season.
- There have been nine North Carolina games that have finished with a combined score over 150 points this season.
- The Demon Deacons average 78.3 points per game against the Tar Heels’ 78.0, totaling 6.3 points over the game’s over/under of 150.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.2 points per game, 10.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Demon Deacons games is 144.0 points, 6.0 fewer than the over/under of 150 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.9 points more than the average over/under in Tar Heels’ games this season (149.1 points).
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 20.3 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 54.5 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Jake Laravia: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 60.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Dallas Walton: 8.1 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 49.2 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
- Isaiah Mucius: 10.5 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (45-for-119)
- Daivien Williamson: 11.1 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (34-for-87)
North Carolina Team Leaders
- Armando Bacot: 17.2 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 64.1 FG%
- Caleb Love: 14.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (38-for-87)
- RJ Davis: 13.2 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (29-for-69)
- Brady Manek: 12.4 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Dawson Garcia: 8.6 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.