The Merrimack Warriors (9-11, 4-3 NEC) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Wagner Seahawks (13-2, 7-0 NEC) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at Hammel Court as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 126.5 points.
Wagner vs. Merrimack Predictions
Wagner vs. Merrimack Betting Odds
Wagner vs. Merrimack Last 10 Games
- Wagner is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Wagner’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Seahawks games averaged 136.4 total points, 9.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Seahawks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 7.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Merrimack has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Merrimack and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 125.1 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 59 points per game compared to their 55.3 season average.
Wagner vs. Merrimack Betting Trends
- Wagner has covered the spread six times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Wagner’s games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Seahawks score 67.9 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 60.2 the Warriors give up.
- Wagner is 6-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 60.2 points.
- Merrimack has compiled a 13-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Games involving Merrimack have hit the over six times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Warriors’ 55.3 points per game are just 0.1 more points than the 55.2 the Seahawks give up to opponents.
- Merrimack has put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 55.2 points.
Wagner vs. Merrimack Over/Under Trends
- Wagner and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s total of 126.5 points eight times this season.
- This season, seven games Merrimack played finished with a combined score over 126.5 points.
- The Seahawks average 67.9 points per game against the Warriors’ 55.3, amounting to 3.3 points under the matchup’s over/under of 126.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 115.4 points per game, 11.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Seahawks games is 136.4 points, 9.9 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.9 points more than the average over/under in Warriors’ games this season (125.6 points).
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 17.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.1 STL, 55.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Elijah Ford: 12.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 55.6 FG%, 20 3PT% (4-for-20)
- Raekwon Rogers: 12.2 PTS, 62.6 FG%
- Will Martinez: 12.8 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Delonnie Hunt: 7.2 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 13.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 2.6 BLK, 49.5 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 9.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.1 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Ziggy Reid: 9.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 30.9 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (24-for-86)
- Malik Edmead: 9.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Jordan McKoy: 4.1 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.