The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-15, 0-6 Summit) visit the UMKC Kangaroos (8-8, 3-3 Summit) after losing 10 straight road games. The Kangaroos are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
UMKC vs. North Dakota Predictions
UMKC vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
UMKC vs. North Dakota Last 10 Games
- UMKC is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UMKC’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Kangaroos’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 7.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Kangaroos’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is five points lower than their season-long average.
- North Dakota covered the spread 10 times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- North Dakota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Fightin’ Hawks games averaged 5.4 more points (146.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Fightin’ Hawks have a 69.5 points-per-game average, one point below their season-long scoring average.
UMKC vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- UMKC has covered the spread eight times over 15 games with a set spread.
- This season, eight of UMKC’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Kangaroos score 68.3 points per game, 10.2 fewer points than the 78.5 the Fightin’ Hawks give up.
- When UMKC totals more than 78.5 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- North Dakota has covered the spread in a game 16 times this year (16-1-0).
- The Fightin’ Hawks are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Dakota have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks score an average of 70.5 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 64.6 the Kangaroos give up.
- North Dakota has put together a 5-7 ATS record and a 4-10 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
UMKC vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- This season, UMKC games have hit the over on this game’s 141.5-point over/under five times.
- This season, 11 games North Dakota played finished with a combined score over 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.8 points per game, 2.7 points fewer than the point total of 141.5 for this matchup.
- The 143.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.6 more than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Kangaroos games is 9.2 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this matchup.
- Fightin’ Hawks’ games have a total points bet of 144.6 points this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 13.8 3PT% (4-for-29)
- Evan Gilyard: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (31-for-84)
- Anderson Kopp: 8.7 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (31-for-75)
- Josiah Allick: 11.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Shemarri Allen: 4.9 PTS, 47.5 FG%
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 13.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (42-for-114)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 8.4 PTS, 44.7 FG%
- Matt Norman: 9.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Bentiu Panoam: 6.6 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Mitchell Sueker: 9.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.