The No. 9 UCLA Bruins (13-2, 4-1 Pac-12) visit the Colorado Buffaloes (12-5, 4-3 Pac-12) after winning six straight road games. The Bruins are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The over/under is set at 136.5 for the matchup.
UCLA vs. Colorado Predictions
UCLA vs. Colorado Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- UCLA covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Bruins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.4 points scored. That’s 6.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bruins have a points-per-game average 1.0 point below their season-long scoring average.
- Colorado has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The past 10 Buffaloes games averaged 1.4 more points (137.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Buffaloes are scoring 64.9 points per game compared to their 70.6 season average.
UCLA vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- UCLA has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-7-1).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Bruins are 4-7-1 against the spread.
- UCLA’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 74.2 points per game the Bruins put up are 8.4 more points than the Buffaloes give up (65.8).
- UCLA has a 5-5-1 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- Colorado has gone 8-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Buffaloes are 3-0 against the spread.
- Colorado games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes’ 70.6 points per game are 8.8 more points than the 61.8 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- Colorado is 4-5-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 61.8 points.
UCLA vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (136.5 points) nine times this season.
- Seven of Colorado’s games ended with a combined score higher than 136.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 136.5 is 8.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bruins (74.2 points per game) and the Buffaloes (70.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 8.9 fewer points than the 127.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bruins games is 142.9 points, 6.4 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates the average total points bet in Buffaloes’ games (136.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (136.5 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Johnny Juzang: 17.9 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Tyger Campbell: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (26-for-58)
- Jules Bernard: 13.3 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 11.9 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Myles Johnson: 4.4 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 61.0 FG%
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.2 FG%, 26.0 3PT% (13-for-50)
- Evan Battey: 12.2 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 10.9 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Nique Clifford: 6.1 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Tristan da Silva: 8.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.