The CSU Northridge Matadors (5-11, 1-4 Big West) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the UC Riverside Highlanders (9-5, 3-1 Big West) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Matadome as 7.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 124.5.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
UC Riverside vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-7.5||124.5 points|
UC Riverside vs. CSU Northridge Last 10 Games
- UC Riverside covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UC Riverside games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Highlanders games averaged 3.5 more points (128) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Highlanders have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Northridge has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- CSU Northridge’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Matadors games averaged 7.2 more points (131.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Matadors have scored one fewer point per contest compared to their 60.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has registered a 9-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders have not covered a spread (0-1) when they are at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, UC Riverside’s games have hit the over three times out of 12 chances.
- The Highlanders score 62.6 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the 68.9 the Matadors give up.
- CSU Northridge has gone 12-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Matadors have a perfect 9-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving CSU Northridge have hit the over five times this year.
- The Matadors score an average of 60.2 points per game, only 1.2 more points than the 59 the Highlanders allow to opponents.
- CSU Northridge is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 59 points.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- Four UC Riverside games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 124.5 points.
- This season, nine of CSU Northridge’s games have ended with a score higher than 124.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 124.5 is 1.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Highlanders (62.6 points per game) and the Matadors (60.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 127.9 points per game, 3.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Highlanders have seen a 129.2 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.6 points separates the average total points bet in Matadors’ games (136.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (124.5 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 12.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Callum McRae: 9.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 50.9 FG%
- Flynn Cameron: 10.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- J.P. Moorman II: 11.1 PTS, 41 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Dominick Pickett: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 35.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Atin Wright: 12.7 PTS, 33.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (24-for-88)
- Onyi Eyisi: 10.4 PTS, 57.7 FG%
- Brendan Harrick: 6.6 PTS, 34.3 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Fidelis Okereke: 4.3 PTS, 46.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.